Three Stage Under Counter Water-filter System EZ-AQUA 250B
- Over 38 billion viruses filtered out in a test – certified by Food Industry Research & Development Institute, Taiwan.
- Health-promoting minerals: calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, sodium, selenium, germanium, etc. remains in the water.
- Improved water taste.
- Environmentally-friendly: no power needed; no boiling required; no water wasted.
- Cost-effective: easy to install; low cost to maintain; overall cost < 6 cents per litre of drinking water, compared to ~ 1 dollar per litre of bottled water.
- Convenient to use: drinking water on tap; high water flow rate.
- EM-medium is a NASA technology for re-use of water in space programs.
The EZ-AQUA 250B is pre-assembled with tubing and parts for it to be mounted on a kitchen bench next to the sink. Its inlet faucet valve simply attaches to the existing faucet aerator to provide filtered water via 3 stages of filtration at the flick of a switch.
Each of the three filters removes impurities, chemicals, and microorganisms and improves the taste as shown in the diagram below:
- Size: L34 x W8.8 x H28cm.
- Weight: 2.6kg.
- Flow rate: @2kg/cm2 (~30psi): 3.8L/m.
- Ideal working temperature: 2~38°C.
- Inlet fitting and tubing screw thread size:3/8″.
- Outlet faucet and tubing: gooseneck faucet included.
- Warranty: 1 year + 1 additional year if filter cartridges are replaced at the recommended intervals