SAMSUNG DA29-00003G DA29-00003F DA29-00003B Fridge Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT FILTER FOR YOUR FRIDGE BY MATCHING THE LOCKING MECHANISM ON THE SIDE.
See the below description for further information
Drink Up Samsung DA29-00003G Refrigerator Filter
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
DA29-00003G, DA29-00003F, DA29-00003B
Samsung Fridge Models That Can Use These Filters:
RF26DBUS1/XSA SRF752DSS RF26DEUS2/XSA SRF752DSS RF26NBUS1/XSA RF26NBUS RS24DANS1/XSA SRS700DP RS24DGRS1/XSA SRS700DSS RS25DASV1/RAD SRS733DW RS25DASV1/XSA SRS733DW RS25KGRS1/RAD SRS735DHSS RS25KGRS1/XSA SRS735DHSS RS26VANS1/XSA SRS758DP RS26VASV1/XSA SRS757DW RS27JANS1/XSA SRS798DP RS27KGRS1/XSA SRS800DHSS RS27KLAL1/XSA SRS800DHAL RSC6DBRS1/XSA SRS768DSS RSC6KBRS1/XSA SRS769DHSS RSE8JPAS1/XSA RSE8JPAS RSE8KPAS1/XSA RSE8KPAS RSE8KPUS1/XSA RSE8KPUS RSG5DUPN1/XSA RSG5DUPN RSG5DURS1/XSA SRS705GDSS RSG5FUBP1/XSA SRS684GDHB RSG5FURS1/XSA SRS702GDHSS RSG5FURS2/XSA SRS694GDSS RSH3KKRS1/XSA RSH3KKRS RSJ1KERS1/XSA RHJ1KERS TS48DLUS/XSA TS48DLUS RB215BSBB,
RS2520SW, RS2530BWP, RS2533SW, RS2533VQ, RS2534BB, RS2534VQ, RS2534WW, RS253BASB, RS253BAVQ, RS253BAWW, RS2544SL, RS2545SH, RS2555BB, RS2555SL, RS2555SW, RS2556BB, RS2556SH, RS2556SW, RS2556WW, RS255BASB, RS2577BB, RS2577SL, RS2577SW, RS2578BB, RS2578SH, RS2578WW, RS257BARB, RS2621SH, RS2621SW, RS2622SW, RS2623SL, RS2623VQ, RS2630SH, RS2630SW, RS2630WW, RS2644SL, RS2644SW, RS265LABP, RS2666SL, RS267LABP, RS267LASH, RS269LARS
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odours that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months approx of life
- Reduced Lead and Other dangerous Heavy Metals
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42 (For materials requirements only)
- Performance Tested By WQA & Compliant to NSF/ANSI 53 For Reduction Of Heavy Metals, Cysts & VOC's
This filter should not be used with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
This Filter cartridge is one of the original Samsung models, if you have an older model of fridge, it is likely that this filter is what you have. The Locking Mechanism on the side of the cartridge is even with an approx 35 - 40° angle on the right edge. The top hole on the cartridge is small and the surrounding holes (around the stem are also small). The Parts that run vertical up the stem also have a slight taper.
FILTER SPECS: Height: 145mm Diameter: 79mm Stem W: 16mm Stem H: 48mm
This filter cartridge is one of the original Samsung Models. The locking mechanism on the side of the filter is the same style as the DA29-0003F (Above) however its main difference is the angle of approx 45°. The top hole on the cartridge is much larger and rather than being surrounded by smaller holes, there are large oval type openings (see in photo) The filter cartridge itself is also much larger in both height and diameter.
FILTER SPECS: Height: 153mm Diameter: 81mm Stem W: 17mm Stem H: 49mm
This filter cartridge is whats referred to as the NEW or 3 Step Locking Mechanism. This filter suits most newer Samsung fridges (Post 2010). The Locking connection is much slimmer and has more 'pronounced' angels and points than the other ones (which are more squared off). It adopts the same slim design as the DA29-00003F including the centre hole and surrounding pin holes.
Height: 144mm Diameter: 79mm Stem W: 16mm Stem H: 48mm
Please NOTE: The measurements above were taken using calipers and may not necessarily exactly match your current brand of filter, use these measurements as a reference only
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counter-clockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard
- push the new filter up into the receiver firmly
- twist the filter a quarter turn (or until it stops/clicks) clockwise
NOTE: Due to the design of Samsung Fridge Filters, you may need to use extra force when twisting in the cartridge
- reset your change filter light if applicable
- NOTE: if you are having a hard time installing your new filter, close the water supply valve (usually behind fridge) and then dispence a small amount of water - this will relieve pressure and make it easier to install caretridge.
- run water for 5 minutes to purge the system - sputtering may occur which is normal.
Specifications and Instructions:
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use. Replace Every 6 Months
Flow Rate: 1.9L/Min
Operating Temperature: 0.6°C - 38°C
Min Operation Pressure: 207kPa (30 psi)
Max Operating Pressure: 862kPa (125 psi)
Filter Life: 6 Months or 1,150L
Reduces the Following:
97.60% Chlorine Taste & Odour
99.99% Cysts (Giardia)
99.30% Lead @ 6.5pH
99.40% Lead @ 8.5pH
96.60% Mercury @ 6.5pH
88.90% Mercury @ 8.5pH
98.40% Class 1 Particulates