LG Fridge Replacement Filter Cartridge GC-B197NFS, GC-B197WFS, GC-L197NFS, GC-P197WFS, GR-B247WVS, 30-1LG
Drink Up LG LT500P Refrigerator Filter
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odours that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months approx of life
- Reduced Lead and Other dangerous Heavy Metals
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42 (For materials requirements only)
- Performance Tested By WQA & Compliant to NSF/ANSI 53, For Reduction Of Heavy Metals, Cysts & VOC's
This filter should not be used with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked into place. If the filter is not locked in correctly, the water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (The water should shut off automatically)
- push the new filter firmly up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter turn clockwise (until seated correctly)
- Reset your change filter light if applicable
- Flush filter for up to 15 L of water until it runs clear.
NOTE: Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
RESETTING YOUR FILTER CHANGE LIGHT:- Press and Hold the RESET button for 3 seconds
Specifications and Instructions:
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use. Replace Every 6 Months
Reduces the Following:
98% Of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D) 99% Of Alachlor 99% Of Asbestos 94% Of Atrazine 96% Of Benzene 98% Of Carbofuran 96% Of Chlorine Taste & Odour 99.99% Of Cysts (Including Giardia) 99% Of Lead 99% Of Lindane